Single-Speed and Dual-Speed Floor Machines
Windsor Kärcher Group‘s Bolt floor machine is a durable and reliable floor machine that will help you get your restorative work completed quickly. Featuring a robust motor, startup and run capacitors, cord strain relief and a stronger handle housing, the Bolt will not let you down.
Our Bolt low-speed and dual-speed floor machines are high quality, durable machines offering power and versatility for scrubbing and stripping. It features an adjustable handle height to accommodate various user heights. Five inch non-marking wheels allow for easy transportation.
Floor Machine Built for Durability and Reliability
· Robust motor for everyday reliability
· Separate start and run capacitors for durability
· Cord strain relief to keep cord from breaking or tearing
· Strong and solid handle housing for trouble free operation
Flexibility for Your Needs
· Single-speed and dual-speed models available
· Fully adjustable handle height to accommodate multiple users
· 13”, 17” and 20” sizes available
Low Speed Machine Focused on Safety
· Mechanical safety interlock to prevent accidental startups
· Built in circuit breaker to protect motor
· UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards