Compact® Coreless 2-Ply Toilet Paper is specifically designed to increase capacity. Compact® allows you to convert existing dispensers with the use of specially designed dispenser spindles.
- High Capacity: 3,000 sheets 1-ply tissue per roll reduces service calls to refill dispensers and reduces the risk of run out
- Near 100% Usage: No core allows for 100% toilet paper usage plus eliminates stub roll waste
- 95% Less Packaging: Compared to GP PRO standard toilet paper by eliminating cardboard cores, inner wraps and other corrugated materials.
- Options: Choose from a variety of 4, 2 and single roll dispensing options to fit your facilities needs while enhancing patron’s perception of the facility
- EcoSmart™ by Georgia-Pacific: Compact® Coreless Toilet Paper contains at least 25% post-consumer recycled fiber and meets or exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
- Green Seal™ Certified: This product meets Green Seal™ Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing, energy and water efficiency, and content of 100% recovered material, with a minimum of 25% post-consumer material. GreenSeal.org.
- LEED®: Can help earn LEED® credits. The LEED® Certification Mark is a registered trademark owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and is used by permission.
- Process Chlorine Free® Certified: Certified by the Chlorine Free Products Association http://chlorinefreeproducts.org/
- USDA Certified Biobased Product: Biobased products are derived from plants and other renewable agricultural, marine, and forestry materials and provide an alternative to conventional petroleum derived products. Biopreferred.gov