The Art and Science of Pure Flower and Plant Essences
For 30 years, Aveda has set an example for environmental leadership and responsibility, not just in the world of beauty, but around the world.
Environmentally Responsible Hotel Amenities
• Exclusive – requires pre-approval from Aveda to be offered in luxury and first class properties with commitment to sustainability.
• Aveda products do not contain: Artificial Colorants, Parabens, Banned Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Paraffin, Petroleum Products, Silicone Oils, Diethanolamine, Sodium Lauren Sulfates, UREA’s or DMDM Hydantoin Preservatives
• Bar soaps are 100% vegetable based and both soaps and liquids are 100% biodegradable
• Products are sourced from organic, sustainable or renewable plant-based origins
• Aveda represents ecological and cultural diversity by sourcing from different habitats all over the world and providing fair compensation to suppliers
• Aveda Products do not negatively impact the ecosystems from which they are sourced
• Aveda products involve environmentally responsible processing
• Liquids and Bar Soaps are Made in the USA (ensuring high quality and a reduced carbon footprint)
• Made with Recycled and 100% Recyclable Materials (No PVC)
• Bottles & caps are made from the same HDPE (#2) resin, allowing for effortless recycling – no need to separate bottle from cap
Call (212) 307-6600 to Order