THE PATHOGEN COMPLIANCE CENTER – See through case with illustrated instructions that even an untrained person can follow for proper clean-up and disinfection of blood and OPIM.
INSIDE THE COMPLIANCE CENTER
1. Summary of OSHA regulations.
2. Suggested training program.
3. Draft of required company policy regarding cleanup.
4. Two individual personal protection packs, each containing: Eye shield, Pair of vinyl gloves, Shoe covers, Scraper/pusher for blood & OPIM, Red bio-hazard bag, Packet of hand sanitizer, Paper towel, Wall bracket.
5. The BSK is a small multi-purpose shovel-like tool that stores, dispenses and spreads a unique space age polymer to thicken spills of blood and OPIM for easier and more complete removal. The blade of the shovel is then merely twisted off to reveal a built-in sprayer that contains enough RX75 to clean and disinfect the contaminated area and the tool itself over and over again.
6. RX200 Hand Sanitizer.